DESCRIPTIONS OF SCHOLARSHIPS:
BUILDING FUND PROJECTS:
- $2,500 – $400,00: Building, Rooms, Additions, Renovations – These funds are use to help with the costs of building a new building for a day care center, adding rooms to existing buildings, and renovating exiting buildings.
- $5,000: Golda Meir Child Development Fund – A gift of $5000 will be earmarked to fund special programs on behalf of needy Israeli boys and girls and to train professionals in pre-school education at NA’AMAT’s own training centers in Haifa, Jerusalem, and Kiryat Tivon.
- $1,300/$$1,800/$2,800: Koach Campaign – A gift to the Koach Campaign will go to help win the struggle for equal rights, equal opportunity and equal justice for the women of Israel.
- $2,500-$5,000: Professional Scholarship – A gift of $2,500 to $5,000 is a gift of a lifetime which will help Israeli women achieve higher education degrees. Higher education is an important tool for the advancement of women in the achievement of equality.
- $1,500: Jewelry Design Scholarship in Umanit
- $1,000: Beba Idelson Technological High School: Four Year Program in Haifa – $1000 gift will provide an Israeli teenager with a four year academic and vocational education, giving that teenager the skills needed to become a productive citizen.
- $1,000 to $100,000: Builder in Israel (Plaque in Approved Installation) – A gift to the Builder in Israel fund will help make it possible for NA’AMAT to build more Schools, multi-purpose centers, and day care centers. The money will also be used to purchase needed equipment and furnishings for NA’AMAT to serve great number of women, children, and families across Israel.
WOMEN’S AND CHILDREN’S SERVICES:
- $360: Spiritual Adoption – With a gift of $360 you will help supplement the tuition for a child to attend one of our Day Care Centers through out Israel. Our Day Care Centers are known for providing a secure environment for children to learn and grow both intellectually and socially.
- $200 – $1,600: Circle of Hope Certificate – A gift of $200 -$1,600 will provide a scholarship for a teenager in need to attend one of NA’AMAT’s technological high schools. All donor names will be inscribed on the Circle of Hope Wall at Kanot Agricultural Boarding High School.
- $150: 11 Month Course: __Hotel Services __Marketing – A gift of $150 will provide a woman with opportunities in either field with a scholarship to better understand the field.
- $100: Day Care Center Scholarship – A gift of $100 you will help supplement the tuition for a child to attend one of our Day Care Centers through out Israel. Our Day Care Centers are known for providing a secure environment for children to learn and grow both intellectually and socially.
TECHNOLOGICAL HIGH SCHOOL PROGRAMS
The following scholarships provide teenagers with opportunities to study specific courses in our technological high school.
- $400: Computer Engineer Scholarship
- $400: Fiber Optics Scholarship
- $300: Two-Year Combined Vocational & Academic Scholarship
- $250: Computer Technician Scholarship
- $200: Library Fund (Purchase of Books)
- $150: One-Year Combined Vocational & Academic Scholarship
AGRICULTURAL BOARDING HIGH SCHOOLS SCHOLARSHIP
- $500: One Year of Four-Year Program – A gift of $500 will provide a scholarship for a teenager to attend one of our agricultural high schools for one year.
TECHNOLOGICAL TRAINING SCHOLARSHIPS
The following scholarships provide assistance for women looking to reenter the workforce after childbirth or women who are re-careering due the changing needs of Israeli society.
- $300: Medical Assistant
- $300: Nursery School Aide (Metapelet)
- $250: Fashion Design
- $250: Jewelry Design
- $200: Home Economics
- $200: Dressmaking
- $100: Nine Month Course: __ Beauty Culture __Commercial Sewing
The donations from these certificates go toward the needs of the technological high schools in Israel.
- $56: Timon Vocational High School
- $36: Timon Vocational High School
- $18: Technological High School Programs for Teenagers
MISCELLANEOUS SCHOLARSHIP FORMS:
- $50 – $100: General Contribution
- $5 – $100: Scholarship fund
**For more information please contact your local Area office or your chapter.